Our Monthly Folk Club…………
- “Folk at the Fold” is a friendly monthly Folk Club
- We run every 4th Saturday from 8pm to 10.30.
- Our entrance fee is just £2.
- Please bring your own drinks.
How to find Us: We are at The Cart House, The Fold, Bransford, Near Worcester, WR6 5JB. Details of the venue and a map can be found at www.thefold.org.uk There is plenty of parking on site.
Be heard – come and sing, tell a story or poem – or just enjoy listening! Beautiful half timbered surroundings with lovely acoustics. Bring your own drinks and a smile!
We are a friendly club and welcome all folk styles. Performers are given respect and support and audiences will share a lively and varied evening – among friends.
Folk at the Fold and Covid.
For the time being we are restricting numbers to keep us all safe. We thank you for your support in observing the following guidelines to keep us all safe
- If you wish to attend please let us know beforehand so we can book a place for you. You can contact us using the form on the website.
- In the interests of everyone’s safety please carry out a lateral flow test before attending.
- Please do not attend if you have any Covid symptoms or you have not had at least two jabs.
- Please wear a mask when you are moving around the club room and respect social distancing.
- Please have the correct change so we don’t have to handle money.
Dates for 2021.
- 18th December (Third Saturday)
- 31st December 8.30 – midnight – Eric and Eileen’s New Year’s Eve Session – bring your own beer and refreshments.
Dates for 2022
- 22nd January
- 26th February
- 26th March
- 23rd April
- 28th May
- 25th June
- 23rd July
- 27th August
- 24th September
- 22nd October
- 26th November
- 17th December (Third Saturday)
- 31st December – Eric and Eileen’s New Year session