Since 2016 we have raised money for a variety of Charities through the sale of Eric’s book ,our CD’s and programme sales at our Fold Theatre Events. In total we have raised over £4500 to date. The charities we have supported are:
- Farm-Africa….http://farmafrica.org.uk £277 raised
- Acorns Children’s Hospice in Worcester…… www.acorns.org.uk £1183 raised.
- The Chernobyl Children’s Life Line. £407 raised
- Macmillan Cancer Support- www.macmillan.org.uk £2089 raised
- The Samaritans – this is our previous charity and sales of the Shepherd’s Purse CD will go here- to date we have currently raised £606. 40.
- The Midlands Air Ambulance – sales of the new CD will be going to this charity.
The profit from the sale of all CD’s and books goes to one of the above charities. In addition to this we have performed shows for a range of charities including for the Soroptomists who were raising funds for The Worcester Women’s Refuge (£900) and Citizen’s Advice (£350).